Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's autumn :O

Yeah, i really think it's autumn here. It's getting darker, it's getting colder. And it's raining a lot. And i got a cold - i have a sore throat and runny nose. It's not fun at all.
Tomorrow will be my last day of internship at Rocca al Mare school. I LOVE that school. Honestly, it's so awesome there. All the teachers are so nice and fun. And of course my class is super!
Well, i am very waiting for tomorrow because i'm going to Finland! Yay! I will see the love of my life and we can spend the weekend together! I am really excited coz i miss him a lot!
Actually i am so tired, but i am waiting for J. He just finished his job and i think he'll come to skype soon, too. So we can chat a bit.
I really hope i can win this battle with the cold i have caught. I need to be well. University classes will start next week. I need energy and good health!
Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment