Wednesday, October 5, 2011

You are the reason I smile!

Oh i just have to write here. I need to share my happiness with someone. I am sooo happy! :) I just am. So so happy! I am shining and smiling and oh i want everybody to know how happy i am! And there's only one reason for that. One amazing, caring, handsome, tall, cute and loving reason - Jay! He's my everything. My reason to be who i am. I smile every time i think of him. I dream of him every day and night! It's so hard to be away from him, but it's better than not having him in my life at all. I am counting days till he's coming back home! I need him! Love, oh, love. It's a beautiful feeling. He is the love of my life and makes my life perfect! I have never been happier than i am right now. I am so grateful for what i have!
1313754583_image_560408112224474613767_large

No comments:

Post a Comment