Thursday, January 26, 2012

thoughts are occupying my head

One Tree Hill, Gossipp Girl, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Jane By Design, Swiched At Birth - these have been my daily friends! I am still in Finland and while Jay is at work, I watch tv series. We are going back to Estonia tomorrow! I cannot wait to hug my sweet kitty!!! And of course I want to have something delicious to eat. So we already decided that as soon as we get off the ship the first stop will be Lido, we need a good dinner! :)
So what I have been up to since the last time i blogged. Not much. Well, Jay and I watched two movies, Killer Elite (wasn't very good) and Smurfs (that was soooo funny!!!). And Jay and I made dinner together last night - spagetti with tuna and tomatoe sauce. It was good!
Before we made a dinner we went to the food shop. I don't know why I so obsessed with chocolate but I am. So we ended up buying so much chocolate. Then at night when we were sleeping, well, not really sleeping yet, I started thinking when did I start loving chocolate so much. When I was younger I didn't eat that much chocolate. I liked it, but I didn't need it every day. But it got me thinking that when I was younger I ate a lot of crap. For example, chips, hamburgers and stuff like that. But then I at some point stopped eating so much junk. And I think it was in high school when I started eating more chocolate than I had usually did. And when I went to university, that was the high point, I started craving for chocolate a lot. And then I met Jay. He is spoiling me with chocolate :) Whenever I eat too much chocolate, my next thought is that I don't want chocolate anymore and all I want are lots of fruits. But even Jay knows that if 10 minutes has passed, I would like to eat some chocolate again :/ I am now thinking is that a bad or a good thing...eating chocolate. No. Not just eating chocolate, but eating a lot of chocolate. I don't know. But I am trying to balence it with fruits and other food! So, don't get me wrong, I eat a lot of chocolate, but I also like to eat fruits. A lot. I seriously can't wait till summer season starts, because then the supermarkets are full of good and fresh fruits, such as strawberries and blueberries and cherries! My three favorite ones! Yum!
But yeah, like I said, we are going back to Estonia tomorrow. I am excited, but at the same time a bit sad. Because I know that after the weekend I'll be all alone, because Jay is going back to work and well I have to deal with university things again... I am excited and worried about it all together. It's a new experience, so I guess it's normal to be a little nervous. But at the same time I cannot wait to challenge myself and to see how it all works out. Intersting and worth to wait for!
Oh, tomorrow night I'll be sleeping on my bed again! My heavenly bed! :) I never knew I would miss my bed so much! So I most definitely appreciate my bed wayyy better now!!!
Okay, I better start watching One Tree Hill now. It's crazy to think that it's the very last season of it. And the same about Pretty Little Liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment