Every season I have made a to-do list or such. I know it's already the end of October and autumn is all around us, but it's not like it's going to end already... So, I decided to go ahead and write my this year's list for autumn :)
I want to do:
- drink hot chai latte
- succeed as a teacher (have an intrernship coming!)
- burn a lot of scented candles
- cook a lot!
- bake a blueberry-banana cake
- enjoy dark days as much as possible
- have a bowl of Ben&Jerry's New York Chunky flavor!!!
- spend awesome time with Jay
- go to movies to see the last 2nd part of "Breaking Dawn"
- read Cecelia Ahern's new book
- do all the Christmas shopping (so I wouldn't have to deal with it in December!)
- celebrate 13th of November with Jay
- go to a restaurant for a romantic dinner!
- be well and healthy! (not getting cold anymore!!!)
- have a shoulder haircut?! (still deciding to do or not to do that)
- drink fresh smoothies for breakfast
- have fun and my dad's 50th birthday!
- clean windows :/ (it needs to be done before winter!)
That's it for now. Autumn will be here for 2 more months, winter will starts 21st December :) So, I should manage to do and cross out what I want to do this autumn!