Saturday, October 20, 2012

Willa grand opening

I am in Finland with my sweetie! I came on Thursday morning. I slept in the ship so it took so quick to arrive to Helsinki. I was so glad to see Jay again and I really enjoy every second I can spend with him! We watched a movie "Date Night" yesterday night and it was so funny! Jay has a day off today and we went to the city center. The shopping center Willa had a grand opening - 50 new shops plus tons of new dinner places. It was really crowded so we didn't look around for very long. We did go to H&M and I got a pretty red dress. Then we went to K City Market. I got new ballerina shoes. Oh, I also bought some veryyyyy delicious Fazer candies..I took a paper bag and got to choose different Fazer candies and they I had to weight it and get the price. I took Geisha regular, Geisha dark, Dumble, PätKis and Original Karl Fazer candies. They are all just so yummie!
Funny thing, Jay bought me two chocolate calendars for Christmas :D He knows I love these and I want these every December. So, he bought me one regular one and another was a Kinder Chocolate one. It's my favorite!!! I cannot wait till December now :D I also saw some cute Chirstmas things that would be awesome gifts. I am looking forward to Chirstmas time, but at the same time I feel it's a bit too early to sell all these Christmas stuff. I think right now it's a good time to enjoy autumn. Colorful leaves, apples, hot chocolate, tea, homemade cinnamon rolls, scented candles and so on. The Christmas will come too, for sure, but not yet! By the way, I had some mandarines yesterday and it felt like Christmas. I always think that mandarines are symbol of Christmas, don't you?
Anyway, all I wanted to say is that I am really enjoyin my time here. We ordered pizza and had a good lunch. Now we are just watching tv, eating candies (Jay is eating his potatoe chips) and I think I'll start reading a new book. Children book :D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment