Tuesday, May 31, 2011

brithdayyy boyy=)

So, i have now more time to write about yesterday. Johannes arrived home about 5:45pm. I was still in the kitchen cooking. He took a shower and came to help me (a bit). Men! Anyway, first guests arrived 30 minutes early so i was still in the kitchen (and J wasn't much of a help:/). But never mind. We talked, laughed and finally all guest arrived and thankfully food was ready too! We had a nice nice nice birthday dinner. And we drank tequila. Even my mom and granny did. It was their first time! Haha :)

I also made a birthday cake for Johannes. He loved it! He told me that from now on i only i have to make him this cake and nothing else. What a sweetheart! I'm so happy he loved the cake:)

I'll put some photos here because sometimes photos speak more than words ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment