Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Spring List 2012

Tumblr_m07mr2edqb1r7r2j3o1_r1_500_large

Although there are 3 more days till the spring actually starts, my mind is already on my fav season! Spring!
I woke up today morning and the room was full of sunshine! I loved it! Mornings like this make me so happy and I know it is going to be a good and positive day! :)
So, I went for a short walk (needed to go to the foodshop). Oh boy how warm was outside. I was wearing my winter coat and I realized it is time to start wearing a spring jacket.
My internship ended on Friday and I came to Finland after that. So, I am in Finland till 24th March! Jay and I are going back to Estonia on 24th morning! On 26th I will get my birthday present from him! I am so excited, a bit nervous too tho. I hope everything goes okay!
I took 5b books with me so I can read them. I read one through already and one is in the middle. Some of them are from my uni classes, some just a fun reading! I like the fact that I dont have so much paperwork to do anymore and I can just relax and read! I love it! One reason why I want t read in Finland right now as much as possible is that after my birthday gift on 26th I cant read for 10 days at all. So, I need to read right now as much as possible!

I am going to write down a Spring list like I did last year! ;)

TO DO:
rollerskate
read as many books as possible
be a lot in a fresh air
go for a jog
eat a lot of berries!!!
watch my fav tv shows
paint!
smile a lot
cook more!
ride a bike
take more photos
eat less chocolate

TO COOK:
a fresh spring salad
broccoli and cauliflower soup
tunafish wrap

TO BE:
smiley!
healthy!
fit!
outside a lot!
less on the Internet!

TO HAVE:
a good birthday!
a lot of tulips and daffodils

 

No comments:

Post a Comment