Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mulberries

I don't know why I started thinking of mulberries, but I did. And now I can't get them out of my head. I havent had these for years I think, but right now I want them!!! A lot! I remember the sweet taste of them! Where would I get them? Are they selled in the marekets?? I guess not yet? I gotta wait till summer is going to end.. in August? Or in July already?  Well, I wish I'll come across with them somewhere! :)

Tumblr_m2hvhjrxcq1r2jj0ho1_1280_large

Tomorrow's Jay birthday! He's turning 23 y.o. He says he's getting sooo old, but actually it's not old at all:) I want to surprise him tomorrow morning with the sandwich-cake I made him and also new boxers :) He actually got the birthday gift when he was in Estonia :P
I hope tomorrow will be a fun and nice day to remember, especially for him!!! Birthday is just once a year! So, no matter what Jay says, it IS a special day!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment