Sunday, May 27, 2012

Yet another day

The weekend was so good because Jay had a day off and we were able to do nothing. But that doesn't mean we actually did nothing. We sure slept long, watched a lot of tv, but we also went to the new shopping center. I got a new summer dress that I love and 3 new nail polishes, all by Rimmer London of course! My fav! We also did some food shopping and then I made a new dinner for us - Paris potatoes and white fish in the oven. And I also baked a banana-cottage cheese cake. Yesterday was Eurovision song contest, so it was nice to eat the cake and watch the show! Even Jay watched it tho he keeps saying how pointless it is..and it actually is, but whatever. I still like to watch it. Estonia got 6th place, Swiden got 1st place. I like Swedish song although it sounds too much of one JLo's songs. I also liked Denmark's song, but it got the last place :S I really love the voice of this singer, but the song itself wasn't anything that speical...but a good radio hit I suppose.
Anyway, yesterday i was reading news from Internet and I saw a news of a killing in Hyvinkää. I quickly told Jay and we both started reading news about it.. one 18 y.o boy shot dead two people in the middle of the night and bunch of other people who were on the street.. He was shooting from the gun on the roof in the city. So scary. He even didn't know the people he killed. That's the scariest. It could have been anyone.. Jay said he was even thinking of going out that night coz next day he didn't have to go to work, but I am sooooo glad we didn't go out. Because the shooting took place exactly where all the nightlife is in Hyvinkää city. Anyway, when Jay and I went shopping we saw a lot of flowers and a note on the street there, but we didn't know about the shooting at that point. We discovered it while we arrived back home from shopping. It's awful how this happened so near to us. I mean, I am afraid of walking around here late at night. Sometimes I used to walk to Jay's work around 11pm, but now I am afraid of walking outside alone that late.. and Jay won't let me do that anymore anyway.
I can't believe it's 27th already. Only 4 more days and Jay and I are going back to Estonia. I can't wait till the forest camp is over (who needs to kill bugs every year?). But I bet it's going to be fun.
Oh, I am so tired, but I don't want to go to bed yet. I will probably watch a movie or something. I finished reading "The Lucky One" and now I am ready to see the movie. I know it won't be as good as movie, but I still want to see it. Probably tomorrow.

Tumblr_m3aw6h5rrb1r6ipclo1_500_large
It's exactly what I need right now - palmtrees, sand, and fresh fruits! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment