Monday, January 25, 2010

Inspiration...



I don't know since when, but i so love quotes. Especially the ones that are inspiring and they have a specila meaning for me. So, i found some really deep quotes that i wanna share...

"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."

"I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't."

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."

"My father used to say, you would worry less about what people think if you knew how little they did."

"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away."

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching."

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."



No comments:

Post a Comment