Tuesday, May 25, 2010

all good things come to an end..



All good things come to an end... but then there's another start again :)
The first year of university is officially over for me. Emotions? I'm proud of myself. And im definitely happy for everything that happened in that first year! Especially im super thankful that i got soooo amazing friends there; Im beyond words! They are extraordinary. I never imagined having so much fun in uni. My MegaSixPack has made my first year just wonderful!
So, it's a bit sad that a long summer is ahead. But that doesn't matter i won't see my chicks! Gerli's 20th birthday is coming up soon;) Whooee!

Today i had a phone call from that job interview guy. He said i got the job. But im still waiting the call from that woman who MAYBE wants me to babysit her child this summer. I hate waiting. I can't make any plans until i know what opportunities i have. Let's hope she'll call tomorrow ;)
Mom told that one woman called me today. She probs wants me to help her out with her dancing class student's spring concert. I was helping her last year too. It was so much fun! So, im waiting for her call too just to say her that i would love to help (: Besides, i'll earn some money ;)

Today is Eurovision Song Contest ;) Fingers crossed for Estonia that we'll get to the final;) Please?!=)
Im going to watch Victorious soon and then it's Eurovision time!!!

Quote of the day:

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment