Wednesday, May 26, 2010

=]


Morning!!! I felt like coming here in the morning because usually i post blogs in the evenings or before i go to bed..
It's weird that now as i don't have uni anymore i don't know what to do. I can sleep as long and i want and stay up asl long as i want without worrying that i might not get up in the morning.
I've actually made a list of things that i need to do today:

*Sort through children activities and games for the ranch job. I'm gonna help children bday parties!
*Learn some Spanish
*Watch Victorious
*Wait for the phone call from that wom
an who MAYBE wants me to babysit her child
*Post a video on youtube
*Read The Last Song (i never get enough of reading that book!)
*Clean my room

*Workout a bit
*Upload some pix to twitpic from my phone

So, not many plans. But at leas
t i have something to do. Lol! Happy Wednesday=]
I'll check my to-do-list later on..




Like the blog says I'm a big dreamer..that's why i really like quotes of dreams:P

Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment