Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good afternoon!

It's windy and sunny afternoon. Hot hot hot! But wind is cooling everybody down. I like it!
I'm going to swim soon to the river for the first time this summer. I don't like rivers very much, for me these are not for swimming. I love wild waves in the sea!!!
Today morning i picked some berries because im gonna make a cake later.


Redberries and Amelanchier ovalis.

I actually didn't know how to call these berries in English, but i Googled. And i found out that these are only in Europe.
Well to be honest, none of my friends had eaten them before, me either actually. But when we moved to our new home, then we had these in our garden territory. I love these berries!


The bread that my mom makes is the BEST!

I can't imagine my life without mom's bread anymore! It's just delicious. It contains different seeds, such as sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, nuts..


My breakfast today morning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment