Saturday, July 16, 2011

lonesome

Alone again. For few days. I can't wait to be with J again. I know we just said goodbye about 1,5 hours ago, but i already miss him. He had to go to Finland to work :( And i had to stay here..but just for few days. I guess i'll go to Finland on Wednesday or Thursday. And i'll stay there for about 5-6 days. Then i must be back and ready for 2 weeks dancing camp. I'm excited about it, but it means i can't see J. But well, it's not the end of the world! At least i have someone to miss! :D And when i come back it's 13th August, our 1 year anniversary, but he's still working at that day. And he'll come back home on 16th. It's also my sister and granny's birthday!
PS! My sis is going to have a baby boy! Yay! So cool :) They wanted a boy and they will get it! Now they are trying to figure out how to name the little guy..thankfully they have time enough to think;)

Okay. I'm going to watch Switched at Birth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment