Friday, December 28, 2012

Marathon

A couple of days ago Jay and I saw an episode of The Walking Dead. I think it was on Christmas Eve. I actually saw only the last five minutes of its end. But it seemed so interesting. I remember I once wanted to watch it, I was home alone and I just couldn't watch it more than a minute. I just had to change the channel because I was afraid not being able to sleep at night. Anyway, Jay and I decided to watch all the epsiodes together, starting with season one. So, that's what we have been doing at nights when nothing interesting is on tv. We connect my laptop with the tv, turn the lights off, have some snacks and have marathon of The Walking Dead. To be honest I haven't been scared yet. I think now that the show isn't supposed to be scary at all. It's actually very interesting and has a deep storyline. I really enjoy watching it. Jay of course wants to scare me whenever we watch it, but he always fails. It's just not scary enough for me. But who knows, maybe it'll change when we start with the season two tomorrow ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment