Saturday, July 26, 2014

what you can find from youtube!

Okay, youtube is my favorite place to be on the Internet. I love watching "beauty" videos, vlogs, trailers and sure music videos ( still first two are my favs!). So, I decided to share some things that make me either happy or excited right now...

First of all, trailer of Fifth Shades of Grey. I read the trilogy and I am so excited to see the movie. I know people who haven't read the books won't truely understand it's fenomen, but all I can say is that the story is much bigger than all the sex parts that the books contains. I don't know yet what to think of the movie (since I haven't seen it, it comes out on 15th Feb 2015), but the trailer seems to me quite plain for some reason. I wouldn't have picked those actors for the main roles. But maybe I will change my mind once I have seen the movie. 

Like I said I love youtube beauty vidoes that are actually much more than beauty videos. They are lifestyle videos. I have quite many favorites that I watch daily. Some of them make vlogs too (videos where you can see their everyday life). My fav vlogger is definitely Essiebotton. I decided to share her latest vlog :)



And last but not least a good song from a good band :)



No comments:

Post a Comment