Wednesday, March 2, 2011

cannot concentrate :S

I should be studying for tomorrow's PE test. But i just can't concentrate. I am not very motivated either. I've got so much to do. And J told me he has to work this weekend which doesn't make me feel better at all:/
I started a 30 days photo challange the other day on fb. It means i must post every day one photo of a certain theme(memory, ppl, night ect.) Since i am so busy i noticed i hadn't posted last 3 days photos. So i did right now. I want to post every photo of me and J. Maybe it's coz i miss him, or maybe it's coz he's such a big part of my life now. Anyway, it seems to me that all the greatest things have happened when i have been with him! But i try to think more back to the past too.. of the time i didn't know him yet. So, probably i can still post some photos of my friends or other ppl who i have shared some awesome memories with, too :):)
Okiedokie, I must STUDY now! O'boy, i can't wait till weekend. I am still hoping i can see J even just for a minute (make it an hour!). Well, i better go and study. For real this time. I don't want to regret tomorrow! Haha!
:)

PS!


S.

No comments:

Post a Comment