Saturday, March 5, 2011

excited!

I had pretty relaxing day yesterday. I got almost all my hw done (the one that i planned for this weekend). And i also watched my fav tv shows (Hellcats, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars). Sooo interesting. Of course i was waiting J again.. But he didn't come to the net. In the morning i texted him and asked when he's coming back. He said TODAY! That made my dayyyy!!!!!=) I cannot wait to see him!!!!!!!!
I had muesli with milk for breakfast(my fav!). I think i'll make chocolate muffins later and also pasta. J is definitely hungry when he gets home:)
My sis got ill last night, so i'll take care of her today while mom and dad are at my aunt's bday.
Good news! Dad bought my fav chocolate cookies from Finland. Yay! Yummiiee=)

Okiedokie. I am going to eat.. cookies!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment