Friday, February 1, 2013

perfect winter meal

I really love reading cooking blogs. I always find so many amazing recipes and whenever I have time I try them out. One of my favorite cooking blog is "Kokkama Ragnega" (here's the LINK). So, the other day I found a very good recipe from her blog and I decided to share that nice winter meal with you. First of all, this meal is very easy to make, it really makes your stomach full, it's quite spicey (perfect for cold winter) and it's just very very delicious! 
I made about half of the amount that's written in her blog. My meal came out much thicker, not so much like a soup. 
You can find the recipe in Estonian here: LINK . But definitely check out her other recipes too!!!

I will write here the recipe in English too!
You need:
*1 onion
*2 carrots
*100g becon (I didn't have one, so I left it out)
*2 tsp chopped chilli
*375g minced turkey meat
*2 tsp chilli powder
*800g canned and chopped tomatoes
*1,5 l bouillon
*grated cheese 
*200g pasta
*salt, pepper, sugar

How to make:
Cut your onion and carrots into little cubs. Put some little oil in the pot and cook fry onions and carrots. Add  chopped chilli, bacon and minced turkey meat. Cook them till meat looses pinky color. Add chopped tomatoes, chilli powder and bouillon, add cheese. Mix it all and add any kind of pasta you prefer. Let it boil in low temerature for about 10 minutes. When it's ready, serve it with some extra cheese and fresh bread. It's really perfect meal for a cold winter day! 

If you don't want that big amont, just make less. I use exactly half the ingredients and I got to eat all together three bowls of this amazing soup (although it didn't look like soup). 



No comments:

Post a Comment