Monday, June 8, 2009

Done..



I have done so much today!
-i went to post office and post a package to my friend.
-i went to the library with my sister(they didn't have the book i wanted..so i came home empty handed)
-i watched a movie with my sister (The Butterfly Effect 2)
-i watched new episode of College Life
-i helped mom in the garden(i had to!:S)
-i finally customized my blog a bit

So, that's quickly said what i did today. Day was actually way longer.

By the way, if you haven't seen The Butterfly Effect 2 yet then i totally recommend. It was very good. Tomorrow i'm planning to watch the 3rd one!
These are actually pretty good movies. And i think they have even a deep message.

Can you change your past without destroying your future?
Change one thing, change everything.
Such minor changes, such huge consequences.

It has been said something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world. - Chaos Theory
(from The Butterfly Effect)

It's 10 minutes over midnight. I am quite tired. But i guess i can't sleep. Like last night. It's like that: i'm tired, i go to bed and i just can't fall asleep till 2 am. It is really annoying!

Anyway, changing the subject..
I was looking for a new laptop today..i think i want a pink laptop, but then again..maybe i will regret it later when i am a bit older..i don't plan to buy a new every year. lol But then i saw dark purple. I think that's pretty cool too. But, sure the color doesn't matter as much the laptop itself. Geez!It is really hard to pick out one because there's sooo many different laptop labels and so many different types of laptops. I still haven't made a final decision, but i found few i like...it's a start at least.haha



Okay, i better go to the bed now.
As i wish every night to my sister i wish it for you all:

Good night, have a colorful dreams & i hope everything goes well tomorrow!:)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment