Friday, June 19, 2009

I wonder...


My best friend Clara passed away 19th June 2007. She was a cheerful girl who made my day shine. Now she has been gone for two years and there's been no day when i haven't thought about her.She's always in my thoughts and in my heart!

"There is no distance too far between friends, friendship gives wings to the heart."


I thought i could never be happy again or move on. But Clara wanted me to be happy.She wrote me a poem "Smile, Sandy". I think i never told her how much she taught me...Her poems have a deep message and i have learned from them so much..from our friendship.
I know she knows i love her and that she means everything to me!

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

Clara was the most sweetest girl i have ever known. She was very very special.

I really like song "I wonder" by Kellie Pickler. I changed some of the lyrics and it's my song for Clara:


Sometimes i think about you
i wonder if you're out there somewhere thinking about me.
And would you even recognize the woman that you little friend has grown up to be.

Coz when i look the mirror all i see is everything you ever gave to me,
you're the only best friend who mattered me the most.

Oh i heard the heaven is an amazing place.
There's sunny sky as far as i can see.
And if you ever could come back home where you belong
i wonder what you'd tell me.

I think about how it ain't fair
that God took you away from me,
you should be here..
You were around to cheer me on,

i never though you would be gone,
i don't know why...
Did God think i didn't need you here
to hold my hand, to dry my tears.
Did he think i didn't need you here at all...

Oh i heard the heaven is an amazing place.
There's sunny sky as far as i can see.
And if you ever could come back home where you belong
i wonder what i'd tell you.

Dreams, they are such a easy to come to mind,
but it's so hard to make them come true.
From now on i'll dream even harder

though i know we won't meet, though i know we won't meet
before it's my time to come to heaven..



Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. I love you, besty<333


"Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. "



I miss you, C !




No comments:

Post a Comment