Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I want...



Geez! Sometimes i want too many things. Why do i always want what i can't have or what is hard to get...But it's the same with the dreams.We always dream of something that is inaccessible or just hard to catch. Otherwise we would not dream of it. We would just have it. Anyways, right now i have TWO things i really want to get:

1) Necklace with my name (Sandra). I want a silver necklace with my name so i could wear it all the time. I don't even know why i want it so much.But i think its cute. Oh, and so many celebrities have one with their name. But that's definitely not the reason why i want it. Although i so like Miley's and Whitney's necklaces. And its cool they always wear them. I was looking from the net yesterday if there's any with my name. Sure i found, but not in Estonia. So, it means i have to order. The ones i found are quite expensive, but that's not the MAIN problem. We don't have credit cards here. And that's why i can't order anything..annoying, isn't it?
So, it was the first thing i want very much.

2) I found an amazing book that i so want to read.It's called "Thirteen reasons why". Thank God i am able to order it. We have one really cool online bookstore in the net that is Estonian and there are lots of books in English. Not all, but quite many. And i already checked out and they HAVE it:) That means i'm going to order this book! yay! Because it's Estonian bookstore they don't ask for credit card! They accept electron cards.How nice! I haven't read the book yet, but i know it's a very good book. If you have chance definitely read it! Here's a short review:

"Clay Jensen returns home from school one day to find a mysterious box, with his name on it, lying on the porch. Inside he discovers 13 cassette tapes recorded by Hannah Baker - his classmate - who committed suicide two weeks earlier. On tape, Hannah explains that there are thirteen reasons why she did what she did - and Clay is one of them. If he listens, he'll find out how she made the list - and it'll change Clay's life forever."

I think it sounds so interesting. One friend of mine read the book and told me that it changed his view to the life. I'm looking forward to read that book already!


Okay, so much about the things i want. Now a little bit about tomorrow. I am going to Tallinn to a danceshow. I will help backstage. I think it's such a cool work. One dance-studio has some show tomorrow and their dance teacher was looking someone to help them. So, i got the job. It's just a one day job. But im very looking forward to it. Most of the kids who are dancing are from 1st and 2nd grades. That's why they need me. To help them change thier costumes and just to make sure they are read to go to the stage when it's their time. I hope it's going to be a nice day tomorrow!

Well, im going to have a lunch now;)

No comments:

Post a Comment