Sunday, May 30, 2010

i dare..




"It is the possibility that keeps me going, and though you may call me a dreamer or a fool or any other thing, I believe that anything is possible."


I wrote a list of things i wanna do before i die. I got this idea from Miley Cyrus' book "Miles To Go". It's a really inspiring book in many ways..

The list isn't complete yet, but here are few things:

1. Meet Miley Cyrus
2. Go parasailing
3. Swim in the ocean
4. Write a book
5. Go surfing
6. Go to Mexico and meet my besty Elisa
7. Travel through CA
8. Go to Rome&Dana Point
9. Name my first daughter Clara
10. Get married in the church and have a big white wedding
11. Ride a horse
12. Get Nicholas Sparks autograph into "The Last Song" book
13. Have my own perfume coming out
14. Swim with dolphins
15. Read a book in Spanish
16. Learn how to play guitar


These are just few of what i dream to do one day...

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.




No comments:

Post a Comment