Wednesday, November 17, 2010

just the way you are..

Last week was so great! I spent the whole week with J! He told me today that sometimes you can't write about everything you are thinking. And it's true. There's so much i'd like to write, but i can't find the right words.. I guess there just aren't words that i need. But if i say i had an amazing time, believe i really did! Wouldn't change anything!
On 13th November was me and J's 3 months anniversary! Time flies! I was actually sick at that day. But my prince took care of me! Oh, and he gave me a big rose! He's the sweetest! He really treats me so well! Makes me feel so special! I'm so lucky to have him!!!!!!!!! (:
Oh, but now his in Finland..he's such a hard worker. lol. I'm glad i got to talk to him on fb IM on Wednesday. Missed him soooo bad! Life's weird, isn't it? A little more than 3 months ago i even didn't think i could miss someone that much (except my angels)..But now i do. But it's not that bad to miss. Like a quote says: "Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."
It's so true! I'm really lucky, aren't i?
And what i like the most is how good i feel with him. I can be myself around him. He gets me, that's for sure.

Another day he told me the most sweetest thing anyone has ever told me(:
He wanted me to listen to a song Just The Way You Are (by Bruno Mars) and he told that seems like it's written about me. If i listened to that song, i was speechless... so beautiful lyrics..and they were especially special for me beacuse of what J told me!=) I adore him!



Gosh! Whenever i listen to this song it reminds me of J!

I've put down here my fav website of the prettiest quotes!



"When he is the cause of your inspiration, when the world appears under a wonderful new light, when suddenly the meaning of your life is obvious..then you are in love."

No comments:

Post a Comment