Saturday, July 25, 2009

whoaaa!!!

It's been for a while. I have a lot to tell..
1st. i got into university!!! I'm very happy! Everything seems to be prefect!
2nd. i bought a new cellphone (Sony Ericsson w595). I really LOVE this phone!
3rd. Demi album "Here we go again" came out and it's AMAZING! When i first listened to it i wasn't that excited. I couldn't find many songs i like. But when i listened to it second time i found out i LOVE every song! And now i have listened to these songs like hundred time!
4th. I have only 4 days to work at the cafe and then im FREE to enjoy the end of my summer holiday!! :)
5th. I have done a lot of shopping lately. I got a new bag, summer shorts, shirt, converse and summer dress.
6th. Last weekend we went to Pärnu to the beach.It was an amazing trip with my sweet fam! We had super fun time:) Sea was awesome! So warm water and the weather was hotttt=] We went shopping there too. I got denim shorts! Next day mom and i went to the Old Town of Tallinn. We just walked and went to the cafe. And then we went to the shopping center. And then to the beach in Tallinn. It was fun mother&daughter day :)
7th. Jake is coming to Estonia on 22th August. It's sure now.
8th. I really want to go to work as an au pair next summer..i wanna go to abroad. I made an account at greataupair.com and some familes have already wrote me. One family is like perfect!They live in CA, in Los Angeles. I would really love to go to work for them! I hope everything goes well! We will have a web cam chat when they come back from a business trip.
9th. It's totally SUMMER! I love our garden in the summer. Raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, redberries, gooseberries and everything else u might think of :) So green, so many flowers! Today i drank sooo much raspberry smoothies. But guess what? I have never enough of it!hihi
10th. I watched today Break it or make it & 10 things i hate about you. These are really cool new tv shows! I really enjoy watching these!
11th. I filmed for Elisa today! I miss my besty!!! Demi's song "Gift of a Friend" made me think of how lucky i am that i have Elisa. And all my other close friends!! Listen to this song and you understand!

Lately i have been listened to Carrie Underwood's song "So Small". I think it's such a great song! The lyrics has a great message!Read and think...


So Small


What you got if you ain't got love
the kind that you just want to give away
It's okay to open up
go ahead and let the light shine through
I know it's hard on a rainy day
you want to shut the world out and just be left alone
But don't run out on your faith

'Cause sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand
What you've been up there searching for
forever is in your hands
When you figure out love is all that matters after all
It sure makes everything else
seem so small


It's so easy to get lost inside
a problem that seems so big at the time
it's like a river thats so wide
it swallows you whole
While you sit around thinking about what you can't change
and worrying about all the wrong things
time's flying by
moving so fast
you better make it count 'cause you can't get it back

Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand
What you've been up there searching for
forever is in your hands
When you figure out love is all that matters after all
It sure makes everything else
Seem so small


Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand
What you've been up there searching for
forever is in your hands
When you figure out love is all that matters after all
It sure makes everything else
Oh it sure makes everything else
Seem so small

No comments:

Post a Comment