Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday :)

(: Yay! Congrats, Sandra! My exam week is over. Today psychology exam results were put out. I got C. How great!!!!!!!!!! Now i'll have 2 weeks of freedom. Back in uni on 1st Feb!;)
On Saturday im going to have a "water-day". After exams i think i need a good new start and clean my body.. from all that stress(not that i have had that much.lol!). So, i'll just drink water, tea, lemon-water and more tea..and then water...and so on.haha. No food! I can't wait. After that day i know i'll feel way better. Oh, and on Saturday im going to have a driving exam[driving on a icy road and also safe driving]. Can't wait to get over with it. After that i plan to start writing. I have a good writing mood right now too, but it's too late and so i think i'll go to read The Host and then sleepy-sleepy-sleeeepyy time:D I KNOW Elise is soooo anxious to read about her and Trace's love story!

Btw, yesterday i listened to Miley Cyrus "Breakout". I hadn't done that for a long time. And every single song reminded me of something.. every one of them carries some memory, thought or feeling. I likey! And today i listened to Demi Lovato's CD [Here We Go Again]. Gosh! It felt like i was back in summer 2009. And every song reminded me a place, activity, feeling or god knows what that i had this summer. That made me realize how much i love music.




We dance for laughter, de dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams.

When the music changes, so does the dance!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment