Friday, September 3, 2010

Autumn list.


It's not officially autumn yet, but since school year has started, it feels like summer's over. I really enjoyed making a summer list in July, so i think it'll be fun to make an autumn list too.

DO:
watch Letters To Juliet
go to the movies to see Step Up 3 and Devil
read N.Sparks books
save money
take yoga classes
learn Spanish
enjoy uni classes
listen to audiobook The Undomestic Godness
go to Finland
walk in colorful autumn leaves
make a Spinach lasagna
eat healthy food every day

HAVE:
a lot of energy
good grades
hot tea when it's cold outside
a quality time with my bf
a new bag
a new pair of jeans & a jacket
a crazy week with Sharon
time try out new recipes
a sunny and dry autumn
a special 13th Sept & Oct

FEEL:
blessed
loved
super happy
autumn rain drops in my face
comfy in my fall clothes
smart
independent
confident

Okay. I think that's all for now. May the autumn 2010 be fun:)



No comments:

Post a Comment