Sunday, September 18, 2011

I am sorry.

I am sorry. Even if I'm not guilty, not on purpose anyway. You should have just explained me, not yelled at me. If you don't talk to me about everything how do you expect me to know everything and act the way you want. I made a mistake without even knowing it. And seems like i had ruined everything. But you can't just yell blame and me. It's wrong.
I think you are the one who should apologize now. For blaming me for something i didn't even know about. I didn't know i did anything wrong. If i had known it first, i wouldn't have done it. You know it. I won't do anything to harm you. But it seems you still haven't understood it. I hope you'll realise it soon how much i care of you and how i would never hurt or harm you. I am sorry. And i hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment