Thursday, September 20, 2012

puppy love and cake search

The more I think about it and the more I have to be alone I want a puppy!

531143_10151195074682474_4849947_n_large

Oh! This week has been pretty crazy. I have done quite much homework which is good. I only need to study for history's test that's one Tuesday. Jay comes home this Sunday and while he's here I don't want to spend my time on studying. All I wanna do is to be with him! :) I miss him a lot, as usual.
The other day I watched a movie "Intouchable". It was soooo good! I highly recommend it! 
I read yesterday that my fav book author Cecelia Ahern has written a new book called "One Hundred Names". I cannot wait to order it and read it! I still haven't finished "Plain Truth" by Jodi Picoult because I had to read a book for university. But I finished it now and I plan to spend most of my time today on my bed and read! So good! I also want to bake a cake later. The only thing is that I can't find a good recipe. I want to try something new. And since I am lazy and don't want to go to foodshop then I must do with the ingredients that I have at home. Sooo, oh, I better keep looking for a perfect recipe. And the photo of the cake will appear in the next blogpost ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment