Friday, August 5, 2011

Dancing camp!!!

I am at ballroom dancing camp. It's my 7th day here, and 8 more to go :P I get back home on 13th August night. I cannot wait! Mostly coz i miss J and i want to BE with him, not only see him from the webcam and hear his voice from the phone. I want to BE with my love!
The camp has been really fun actually. I just wish J was here. But only 8 more days and then on 14th Aug im going to Finland :) Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then i can hung out and just be with J! whoe! he must be ready for me.. i am going to talk a lot and hug a lot and kiss a lot!!! :D


I can't wait to go home to you!
Love is the most amazing feeling in the whole world. I feel so blessed and i am incredible happy that i can love someone so amazing and special as Johannes!



PS! I am so hungry all the time. LOL. Chocolate is still my really good friend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment