Sunday, November 18, 2012

4 more weeks

I have been on my internship for the last 3 weeks. Two of them I have given classes myself. So, it means there's 4 more weeks to go. Actually five, but the last week will be more of different Christmas parties and such. Not an actual teaching. I also need to write 10 pages about a porblem that came out while I was teaching at primary school. It's a hard task. Last year I basically had to came up with the problem coz my class was so good and there weren't any problems. But it seems that the problem I was writing about last year is actually this year's problem. Not a big one, but well I think I can manage and write aomething about it. Not sure about 10 pages though. Tough! 
I also have to think of university classes that I'll have on 7th and 8th December. For one class we have to make a doll. So, since I had free time yesterday I decided to make the handmade doll so it's done and I don't have to think about it any more. It came out pretty creepy, I must say. Jay named her Sofia and apperantly she's from Madrid, she's an exchange student and she's learning design. It's all Jay's idea. He even introduced me Sofia talking with Spanish accent which was cute :)

I really want next week to be over already. I want Jay home! I have done all my internship work that needed to be done for next week. So, today I am going to clean home and I'll just rest and relax. My friend Laura is coming to my place tomorrow. I haven't seen her for few months, so it'll be nice to catch up:) 
I'll have a guest on my two history classes on Friday. A lectorer from university is going to watch my class which makes me nervous. I hope students with behave and that everything goes well!

The weather is so frustrating. It's so cloudy, so dark. It is quite rainy. But I need snow to get an energy. Snow reminds me of Chirstmas and well I LOVE Christmas. Snow makes me happy and inspires me. I need that right now. I really hope it'll start snowing soon!
I am so excited for so many things. First, Christmas! Secondly, January because I can spend it with Jay in Finland. Thridly, summer, haha. I know it's quite far away, but still, I cannot wait to spend it with Jay. I am espeically waiting August :) And of course I am waiting the last year of university because as I learned I have classes only in September and October, one class is in November and December. And after that no classes anymore. How wonderful! Of course there's a lot of writing - the research for master paper. But it'll go well. It has to be! I'm trying to be optimistic and not worry about it yet!

But right now the most I wait Jay home! He's my sunshine! He really makes me happy and now matter how hard time I have with schoolwork or something else, he always helps me get through everything. He's my special man!

Oh, I finished reading a book "One Hundred Names" bu Cecelia Ahern yesterday. It was such an amazing book. I am blown away! She's my absolute favorite author. All her books are so amazing. I cannot wait till she writes a new book!!!!

Here are my new super confy and cute slippers! :) They keep my legs so warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment