Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas feeling

I am totally waiting for Christmas! I decorated my bedroom and I listened to christmas songs yesterday. I really want to have a  christmas tree this year! I hope next weekend I have time to bake ginger cookies! I love the holiday season!!!  And the weather prodcast said it's going to snow this week! How wonderful!
546997_3743640523975_1129850082_n_large
I have a little christmas wish-list even tho we are not going to make presents this year (just one with they lottery - our family tradition). So, but I still have few things I have noticed while shopping and I think I'll just buy myself a little present. Lol.
So, here's my short list:
1) long and short PJ pants!
2) a puppy /(I know I must wait with that one!)
3) Joik candle (christmas scent)
4) Cranberry showergel from The Body Shop

There are few other small things..

Anyway, Jay is coming home today...in 30 minutes! I made him lunch and after he has eaten we are going to the movies to watch Breaking Dawn: Part 2.
Tumblr_mdodydhnkt1r1iv4bo1_500_large
Tumblr_max16aqzkg1r4vmh3o1_1280_large
Tumblr_md9qkwb88a1qjzuqbo1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment