Monday, June 20, 2011

Half way miracle

Oeh, i don't know whats wrong with me. I'm too emotional. I don't understand myself. What do i actually want? I know what, but that's not possible. Not right now anyway. Hopefully in the future. Right now i should be satisfied too. And i probably will. I must be. As long as he is happy, i am too! That's exactly what i want. If i know he's happy with everything, then i am truly happy too. But if he's sad, i am too. Right now i am happy because he told he is.. or well, at least he's okay with the way things go. And so am i. Maybe it's a new page we had to turn. And i truly believe it has a lot good for! No matter what we are always together! Love beats everything!!! <3

A miracle is half way here... let's hope it actually arrives here. With a lot of good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment