Tuesday, June 28, 2011

short view


Oh changes, changes, changes. Everything is so new, so fresh! And it seems to be better. I hope so at least. I guess time shows how everything is going to go. But i have a good feeling, it'll be okay. J and I are meant to be. And together we can make through everything! And i believe in him!
Anyway, a lot has happened in last few weeks. Jaan's Day was fun. There was a lot of driving. But we ended up at my mom's friends place where we had a BBQ. And J had free days from work so we got to sleep till late in the morning(it was afternoon already, to be honest!). I loved it. I am not much of a long sleeper so i woke up way earlier than J, but i didn't come out of bed. I liked to cuddle with him. So, while he was sleeping like a baby, i read a book. J bought me a book called "The Book of Tomorrow" written by Cecelia Ahern. It was absolutely amazing book. I loved it. Cecelia Ahern is one of my favorite authors. She's amazing. All her books are so great! I can't wait to read more books by her! Super excited! The next i want to read either "The Gift" or "Thanks for the Memories" :)
So yeah, on Monday started my mom's children camp. Yesterday J was one of the teachers too. O'boy he's soooooo great with kids! He's absolutely amazing with them. And all children love him :) How cute! But today J had to go to Finland, so he wasn't able to join us again.
I am quite tired already. It's 11pm. So, i better read a book a bit and then i'll sleep while dreaming of my Jay handsome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment