Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Homey

Jay came home on Monday (yesterday). It was soooo good to see him and to hold him. He got a christmas gift from his work. He got three HUGE chocoate cakes (so yummiiee!), then he got 16 packaces of frozen pies with jam ( i made two griddles of these yesterday! really good!) and he also got about 6 packs of cannelonis and a pack of rice. AND my favorite - a cake pan, a silicon cake pan ( a shape of star) and 6 silicon muffin plates. Something for me! Now i can bake a lot! haha:)
Anyway, yesteday i made cannelonis with minced meat and then later we went to have a dinner out at Lido and then we went to the foodshop and back at home. We were both so tired. Especially Jay. He fell asleep at 8:30pm...and he woke up today morning at 10am. He was awake for about 2 hours and he's asleep again. Poor guy. He's so tired of work! I hope he wakes up soon though.
I watched The Hard of Dixie and How I Met Your Mother. I guess I'm going to read a book now.

Tumblr_lw4t902xwl1qfp6bbo1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment