Thursday, December 29, 2011

home & love

I had a very nice time with Elise the other day. We went to the movies to see Breaking Dawn. It was my second time to watch it. It was so good to catch  up and to talk about these few months we hadnt seen each other. We went back to Kohila together and I stayed there for 2 days. I have realized that Kohila is a very nice place and I love going there, but it's not the same as it used to be. I have a home in Tallinn now. Home with Jay. If I am in Tallinn I feel much closer to Jay, even if he's not here but at work. But yesterday in Kohila i only kept thinking about him, and i missed him sooo much! I couldnt wait to get back to Tallinn! Most of my belongings are also in Tallinn apartment. My room in Kohila is still very sweet to me, but it's  somehow different. But i love the warmth in there and i love my pets. Bonnie slept in my bed both nights. I loved it!!!!!!!!!! And it was nice to talk to mom about everything and nothing at the same time.
I came home today, back to Tallinn. I cleaned the apartment and finished reading the book "The Love Verb". I absolutely love this book. When i was reading it in Kohila yesterday, it made me so sad. Because it is a sad book. It's about loss. But even more it's about friendship, hope, life and love. I truly reccomend it to everybody. The author says that the main message in the novel is to remember to show the people you love that you love them. Not only to say, but to show it!!!
The bonus of this book is that every chapter end with a recipe! ;) Delicious foods I must say!
Well, i'll post the cover of the book here too!


Jay is coming home tonight! I am going to make him a dinner and for dessert some pancakes!
I can't wait to be with him and tell and SHOW him how much i love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment