Sunday, January 1, 2012

bye 2011, hello 2012


It is a new year. 2012. So weird. I really wanted New Years Eve to be fun and just good. And it was. But the beginning of year 2012 wasn't the best. Not going to write about it because it doesn't matter anymore. It's 1st January 2012 so everything can change. We can change the way we act, the way we think and the way we are. It can only get better! I am going to read my last year wishes and I'll write new ones today. I know my family and Jay are always on my wishes and in my heart! Jay went to work today evening. Back to Finland. I am going there tomorrow early morning too because I just miss him soooo bad. And it'll do good for us, to be together :) I really hope this new year will make our relationship even more stronger and it'll make us even more closer (if that's even possible!). I truly love him. I gave him my heart and now he owns it!
1164661-12-1325434661455_large
I wish for a wonderful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment