Monday, August 18, 2014

My current wishlist!

Every so often I have a small (or big) wishlist. This time my wishlist contains pretty much all the things I actually need..therefor they are also quite pricey. But let me show you what I am dreaming of right now:
My current wishlist!

1. Rebecca Minkoff bag - practical, good quality and perfect for all seasons!

2. Rainboots - I would like yellow ones. The brand doesn't matter. I'd probably buy really random ones :P

3. Michael Kors watch - I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE his new rosegold small watch with blue tough! 

4. Magnitone Lucid Facial Brush - I have been wanting this deep cleaning brush for so long!

5. Michael Kors wallet - I need a small wallet with good quality that lasts for years to come! I have never had a good wallet and so for I have had to change wallets every year. Now I need one that is more practical, simple and lasts long!


No comments:

Post a Comment