Saturday, August 23, 2014

1st wedding anniversary

On Thursday was our 1st wedding anniversary. I was so excited! I can't believe how fast time flies. I remember our wedding day like it happened yesterday. It was the best day of my life. And now we have been married for one year already :) I am so very happy with my lovely husband!!!
Actually on Thursday we couldn't do anything special. But yesterday after work I had a surprise waiting for me at home. I honestly thought we're not going to celebrate since Jay acted like it was no big deal. But when I arrived home after work yesterday he was waiting for me with 40 roses and romantic dinner that he had ordered from my favorite restaurant MedicinMan. He had also bought me a yellow orchid! I love flowers :D But most of all I love that my husband surprised and we got to celebrate our special day! I love him so much!!!
I made him a little album with photos of our first wedding year (I used only these photos where we both were on). Next to each photo I wrote quotes, memories ect. It's not full yet, so I can continue adding photos throughout our second year :)




3 comments: