Thursday, April 12, 2012

So much love

Tumblr_m2cdkzctyr1rrmakao1_500_large
I dont want the whole world the sun and moon and all their light I just wanna be the only girl you love all your life.

And I know I am. Gosh, I have been waiting for tomorrow sooo much! I get excited by every minute that passes and that brings me closer to see my fiancee. I miss Jay a lot. I even don't know why. Who understands love? Huh? It just makes me crazy! Jay makes me crazier!

I have been doing an many activities as possible for the time to pass quicker. I cleaned the whole apartment, I went to a shop by foot, I watched three episodes of Make It Or Break It. I ate. Lol. I am going to meet my sister soon. I am thinking of walking there, not taking a bus. But my one leg hurts a lot, so I am not sure yet. When I come back I will workout a bit, watch tv, read and hopefully night will come quick and then morning and then I have a busy day at work and university. And when I finally get home, Jay will be waiting for me! :D Cannot wait! Loveeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment