Monday, April 2, 2012

a good week!

It is Monday, but I have the feeling that this week will be awesome! I haven't been able to blog for a week because last Monday I went to the eyes laser surgery. It was Jay's birthday present for me. The surgery was good, I didn't feel a thing. I have been taking million medicines and eyedrops every day for the last week. And I continue taking them for 8 weeks! But my eye vision is getting better day by day! And now I can use Internet again and read and write and watch tv! But my eyes get tired very quickly and then I can't see very well and it's foggy. Then I just have to let my eyes get some rest!
I went to Kohila to my parents' house last Thursday because I needed company. I couldnt watch tv or read and I was really bored. In Kohila I at least had someone to talk to:)
But I came back to Tallinn yesterday. Today I went to the eye laster center to control my eyes vision and they removed the contact lenses that I had to wear a week. When I was walking back at home, I totally enjoyed the walk...I looked around and I saw everything so clear! It felt so good. Freedom!
So, it is my birthday week! Yayyy! Jay is coming home on Wednesday morning! I cannot wait! I really miss him and I just want to hug him and see his beautiful face!
I made a painting today for Anni's birthday. Tomorrow after university class I am going to clean my apartment and then later I will meet Anni.
I have got some birthday presents already. The biggest and the greatest from Jay - eyes laser surgery! From my besty Elisa I got super cute/sexy pijama! :D And from my other friend I got some UK chocolate and really pretty nail polish by my fav brand (Rimmel London). I already know what I am getting from my parents - Michael Buble concert ticket! :)
On Friday Jay and I are going to Kohila and my grandparents and family will have a birthday lunch! :)
Last week was amazing spring weather, no snow, sun was shining. But last night started snowing! It sucks. Although seems winter is back, I am still enjoying this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment