Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bad/sad mood...


Ohh, i have such a bad mood right now...
I should be strong, but it's so damn hard. Mom came home and told me two bad news: 1)my classmate failed estonian exam and he won't be able to graduate. I feel so sorry for him..
2)they won't round up the average of my exams' results. Well, tomorrow they will have some special meeting at school where all the teachers and school principle will decided it, but mom told that the headteacher doesn't hold with it. And this headteacher is my classmate's mother. How could she! I am really pissed off right now. Now i can't wait even more to graduate and get rid of this stupid school! I'm really sad and i really don't know what to think of my school anymore.

Oh, right now all i can ask is for a miracle and for a justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment