Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Twilight

Twilight l Edward and Bella Pictures, Images and Photos

I don't know if i have mentioned, but im obsessed with Twilight. The movie is an AMAZING! And all the books are super cool! I have read all 4 of them. I really hope S.Meyer will finish the 5th one too, Midnight Sun. I have read it a bit from the Internet, but it's not the same as reading it from the book. I don't know why, but i am that kind of person who LOVES to own books. I sometimes borrow some books from the library,but mostly i buy books. Maybe it is like that because after i have finished reading a good book i don't want to give it back to the library.I want to have it forever. I may want to read it again...

Anyway, my friend Ruby sent me few Twilight animated icons. I love them.

bella & edward animation Pictures, Images and Photos

bella & edward animation Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment