Wednesday, June 17, 2009

before and after the storm..



Yesterday and today have been so crazy..so unreal..i really don't understand how much of this was real and how much of it was a dream..well, actually i know it was all REAL. And that's what surprises me the most. How one thing can change so quickly. Yesterday i was so sad because i was sure they won't round up the average of my exams' results. Today i went to school and my teacher told that i will get silver not gold because the headteacher had made her decision and she doesn't support rounding up. Anyway, i wasn't that sad. Well, i was inside, but i didn't let it show out because i knew i did all i was able to. I talked to Sharon yesterday and she told i should keep my head held high. And that's exactly what i did. It's funny, but even though teacher told i will get silver medal i still hoped for gold. I didn't loose my faith because i have seen lately that miracles DO happen.
Today after school when i was home my mom called and told me big news. She told granny had just called her and the teacher's meeting voted and i'll get the GOLD! Yay! I knew i couldn't loose my faith. And see the miracle happened. I'm so happy :)
My mom even cried over the phone. She was so happy:)
Now looking back to these two days it all feels so far and hazy. First i hoped i would get gold,then i loosed it, then i hoped again, and loosed it..and then i hoped more although it seemed over...but i got it back! Unbelievable. And it all happened in two days.
Right now im truly happy. Very very thankful. Now i know for sure my angels are always with me and looking after me. They hear me and make some of my wishes come true. And it means so much to me :)

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

Honestly, i haven't feel that happy and that relieved for so long.. i think tonight i can sleep one of the best sleeps of my life!!!


Okay, another talk now.
Miley is filming The Last Song already and there's already some pictures on the net. She is kissing her co-star Liam Hemsworth.
I'm totally in love with that pic. I don't know why,but it makes me even more excited to see the movie! I love Nicholas Sparks' books. And i bet The Last Song is going to be a very very good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment