Wednesday, June 9, 2010

emotions.

I want to figure ice-skate! haha. I just finished watching The Cutting Edge 4: Fire and Ice. So amazing. I love ice-skating soo much! I remember when there were Olympics then me and my family always watched every kind of ice-skating competitions and cheered for our favorites(:

After breakfast today morning i watched Grey's Anatomy and then i decided to work out a bit and dance:) I have two fav dances on youtube. The compositions are really awesome!


This is my very fav!


I especially love the ending of the dance! Btw, this song is my cellphone tone:P

Anywho, so, i was dancing around my room and wishing i was the same talented as these dancers.haha, like its ever gonna happen!:D But it was fun anyway. I just LOVE to dance. It's my true passion!

There's two things i wanna do next uni year:
1.dance[even aerobics is good enough]
2.learn spanish

Oh, and yoga classes would be fun too!=)

Btw, my videocam is finally charged and working.yay!=) I was thinking of filming a vid any time soon:P

Okiedokie. Im going downstairs now coz the telenovela starts soon. Mar De Amor. =P
Passion is passion. It's the excitement between the tedious spaces, and it doesn't matter where it's directed...It can be coins or sports or politics or horses or music or faith...the saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all.

Is it too obvious that i like anything that Nicholas Sparks has ever written?! :)


PS!I think marzipan is helping me to forget chocolate..step-by-step. i LOVE marzipan!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment