Tuesday, June 8, 2010

GDO

GDO=girls' day out

I had super fun day with Marina today. We went shopping coz i needed a present for my friend. It took like 5 mins. haha. Then we decided to take a walk coz it was sunny and Old Town was full of cute tourists! We got to catch up with all the latest news. After "such a long" walking we got so hungry. lol So, we went to have a lunch at Lido's. Yummmie! We both took the best food they have there;) We ended up eating&chatting there for sooo long. Then we went to Kosmos to buy tickets to The Last Song movie. It cost only 25 kroons. The cheapest ticket i have ever bought. haha. We had a bit time till the movies, so we went to have an ice-cream.
The movie was AMAZING as we knew(we both had seen it before.Lol). I just love that movie with all my bones!<3
Beautiful&breathtaking =)

I came home with my sis and had a dinner.
Mom and i decided to make a week menu or sth like that. We both wrote down our fav food and made a menu what we could eat every day. We'll see if it's gonna work. :P

Im listening to Demi's album Here We Go Again. I donno what i would do without that album. I love it so much. If i listen to it, it reminds me of the summer 2009. That time when i was working at the cafe and when Jake came to Estonia.
Good memories :)

AND well, i just realized that the most Demi's music reminds me of herself. It was awesome to be able to get to know her last summer(:

I saw that Miley is having some new clothes on her Miley&Max Clothing line. I found one outfit that i really like.

I think it's so cute!!=)


Omg, i was looking for a good quote from The Last Song movie, and i ended up reading some comments on the movie forum. Gosh, people are so mean! They are saying that Miley ruined the movie?! Are they blind? She did amazinggg job! She was the BEST! The movie was amazing!!
But well, i guess everyone has their own opinion. But still, i don't agree with this one!!!

Maybe i have posted this quote before, but i just really love it:

Life was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it's in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment