Sunday, June 6, 2010

Remember Me.

It's Sunday already.
Yesterday i posted 4 blogs, but no quote.
So, i'll post today two quotes.
Yesterday night i watched like 5 episodes of 10 Things I Hate About You. It's so cute tv series!

I had a nice day. I danced and did some workout. Gosh, i love that. I always feel so good after that:)
Anyway, then i watched a movie. Remember Me. If You haven't seen it, then find time and watch it. It's amazing. Every time i watch it to gives me goose pumps and in the end i just can't hold my tears back. This movie is just beyond words. It's so real and yet so impossible to take in.



After watching it, i had a huge mood to listen to music(haha, i have that mood every day!Lol).
So, i was listening to music on iTunes and chatting to my friends on msn.
Marina and i planned our girls day out. We'll go shopping and to the movies on Tuesday!I cannot wait. We are gonna see The Last Song again. YAY!

A bit time ago i finished watching a movie with my sis. We watched The Cutting Edge 2. It was so sweet movie(: We'll watch the third one some another day.

Here are my two fav quotes from the movie Remember Me:

You once told me, our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Everything you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it, because nobody else will.

No comments:

Post a Comment