Saturday, June 12, 2010

=P

Here's Thursday's quote:
The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.

Here's yesterday's quote:
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Here's today's quote:
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.


Im a fail. I know i told i was going to post one quote every day. But see, at least im trying to fix it! haha

I've been quite busy..hm, actually not really busy, but just occupied by other things.
Yesterday i had to slept over at my sister's place coz she went to visit her in-laws. So, i had to take care of her kitty. OMG, that cat is a killer! He thinks im a tree and he can climb on that:/ Wish he didnt have so long and sharp nails:| And, he obviously doesnt sleep. O_O
I went to bed and tried not to move so he could see i was sleeping..and that he should too! But he just came to my face, bit me, and thought he can eat my hair AND my hand :S He couldnt be THAT hungry! He had his food in the kitchen! Crazy!
And then i got so angry and threw him out of the bedroom and closed the door. It was in the middle of the night i think..or was it morning?..hm.. Anyway, in the morning at some point i remember opening the door coz he wanted back in. Then he played with my hand a bit and finalllly fell alseep.
I woke up 10:10am. I quickly changed my clothes, feed the cat and ran home(:

Today's Laura's 20th birthday. Her party starts at 6pm. I need to get my nails done and pick out an outfit.
But right now im suffering from a stomach hurt:/ I first thought it was coz i was hungry, but im not sure anymore coz i had breakfast..
Im going to work out and then i'll just relax and read a book. Im still so tired from last night.

PS! Football World Cup started yesterday=)

No comments:

Post a Comment